David P. Colella
Mr. Colella became a Partner on January 1, 2018. He focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning; conservatorships; guardianships, probate, corporate contracts, civil litigation and real estate law.
Mr. Colella received his Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of San Diego and his Juris Doctor degree from Hastings College of the Law, University of California, where he was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity; research assistant to William K.S. Wang on the published treatise, Insider Trading; and a member of the Business and Commercial Law Society and the Association of Sports, Communication and Entertainment Law. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2005, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Central District of California; U.S. District Court, Southern District of California; and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Colella is a member of the San Bernardino County Bar Association, State Bar of California, American Bar Association and the Joseph B. Campbell, American Inns of Court.
- California, 2005
- J.D., Hastings College of the Law, University of California, 2005
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity
- Research Assistant to William K.S. Wang on the published treatise, Insider Trading
- Member, Business and Commercial Law Society
- Member, Association of Sports, Communication and Entertainment Law
- B.B.A., University of San Diego, 2002
- State Bar of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court (Joseph B. Campbell chapter)