David P. Colella
Having become a Partner on January 1, 2018, David P. Colella focuses his practice in the areas of civil litigation including business, contract, real estate, and employment disputes, as well as probate and probate litigation involving estates, trusts, conservatorships, and guardianships.
David received his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2005 after graduating from the University of San Diego with a Bachelor's in Business Administration, magna cum laude, in 2002.
David is rated "AV" / Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys and has received a "5 out of 5" client rating. David is rated 10.0 by Avvo in the areas of litigation, probate, estate planning, and contracts. David has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine as a top attorney under the age of 40 and has been ranked as a top attorney in the area by Inland Empire Magazine.
- 2005, State Bar of California
- 2006, U.S. District Court, Central District
- 2008, U.S. District Court, Southern District
- 2008, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association (Board Member)
- American Inns of Court, Joseph B. Campbell Inn (Board Member)
- Inland Counties Legal Services (Board Member)
- YMCA, San Bernardino Branch (Board Member)
- Habitat for Humanity, San Bernardino Area, Inc. (Board Member)
- Legal Aid Society