Estate Planning Lawyer Serving San Bernardino, CA
The estate planning attorneys at Fullerton, Lemann, Schaefer & Dominick, LLP prepare individually tailored estate planning documents designed to accomplish our client’s goals while minimizing or eliminating potential transfer taxes and simplifying the estate administration process. Our areas of representation include:
- Revocable Living Trusts: We prepare living trusts and assist our clients in properly funding their trust with their assets, thereby ensuring that the assets held in the trust avoid probate and are distributed in accordance with the terms of the trust.
- Wills: We prepare simple wills for clients, as well as "pour-over" wills, which are wills designed to work in unison with a living trust. We also prepare wills with guardianship provisions for our clients’ minor children.
- Durable Financial Powers of Attorney: We prepare durable financial powers of attorney designating a person or persons to manage the financial affairs of a client in the event they become incapacitated.
- Advance Health Care Directives: We prepare advance health care directives allowing clients to designate a person or persons to make medical decisions on their behalf in the event they are unable to express their wishes with regard to health care, life support, and other important medical and end-of-life considerations.
- Advanced Estate Planning: Our attorneys have expertise in planning involving large and complex estates, and are known for crafting creative estate planning strategies. Our areas of representation include irrevocable trusts, including Special Needs Trusts; business succession planning; and charitable planning.
We also provide a wealth of ancillary legal services attendant to estate planning matters, including:
- An analysis of the proper and improper use of various probate avoidance techniques
- Providing a plan for the possibility of future incapacity
- Ensuring property is properly titled and trusts are appropriately funded
- Coordination of beneficiary designations with the overall estate plan
Experienced Estate Planning Representation
Estate planning matters often involve complex tax issues and particular sensitivity to family dynamics. Our attorneys have significant experience in estate administration and trust and estate litigation, giving them insight into how to draft estate plans to prevent future problems from arising. Contact Fullerton, Lemann, Schaefer & Dominick, LLP for a consultation regarding your estate planning needs.