Wilfrid C. Lemann
Firm partner Wilfrid C. Lemann chairs the firm's Business Law Department and focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, general business law, corporations, partnerships, securities, mergers and acquisitions, nonprofit corporations, and church law.
Mr. Lemann received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Santa Clara and his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University, where he was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity and member of the National Mock Trial Team. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1978, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Central District of California; U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit; U.S. District Court, Southern District of California; U.S. Tax Court; U.S. Claims Court; and the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California.
Mr. Lemann has attained the highest possible peer review rating of “AV” from Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys, indicating preeminent legal ability and the highest ethical standards. He is a member of the San Bernardino County Bar Association, State Bar of California, American Judicature Society, and The American Inns of Court, Joseph B. Campbell Chapter (Master of the Bench).
- California, 1978
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University, 1977
- Member, National Mock Trial Team, 1975-1976
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Santa Clara, 1973
- State Bar of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- American Judicature Society
- The American Inns of Court, Joseph B. Campbell Chapter (Master of the Bench)
Martindale-Hubbell Peer-Review Rating:
- Milian v. DeLeon (1986) 181 Cal.App 3rd 1185 (trial and appellate counsel)